Make new friends by chatting with nearby people
Search for people online who share the same interests that you have.
BeeTalk is an app that lets you meet new people from across the world. You could even find someone to talk to in your own back yard, such as the same city or state where you live. The app is ideal for connecting you to the people who are closest to you so that you have someone to talk to in your area. This gives you a chance to text or send messages online. If you find that you're compatible with talking to each other, then you can make plans to meet in the future.
With BeeTalk, you will see various profiles of the people who use the app. The profiles feature pictures, interests and the location. Personal information, such as a phone number and address, usually isn't included. However, there is a chat feature so that you can exchange this information if you want to talk without using the app. If you slide the screen to the left, then it means you aren't interested in talking to the person. However, if you slide to the right, then it means you're interested. In order to talk to the other person, you have to wait until that person slides as well.
- Meet new people
- Easy to use
- View interests of those you meet
- Trouble verifying numbers
- Slow to use
BeeTalk Live is coming! Bee Live in the moment!
Life is so fun when you share beautiful moments and explore the world with other people in REAL-TIME through LIVE video.
Use BeeTalk Live to:
Discover popular live video streams from around the world
follow DJs to be notified when there are interesting things happening
be involved in the live moments by interacting with DJs and audience
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CALL_PHONE: Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- READ_SMS: Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_CONTACTS: Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- BROADCAST_STICKY: Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- CHANGE_CONFIGURATION: Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- READ_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT: This permission is no longer supported.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to write the sync settings.